Marking your home as your own with monogrammed letters is an awesome home decor practice but if you’ve visited the most common stores recently, you must’ve noticed that all of them have similar, generic monograms for sale. You can find those in almost any home you visit, so why should you buy them as well?
The better alternative is to craft DIY monogram letters in any shape, size, and shade you want and we are going to show you how. Stick with us and you’ll find plenty of ideas in this collection.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY projects in which we are going to show you how to craft these 15 Chic DIY Monogram Letters To Add To Your Home Decor. Take a look at them below and you’ll find plenty of creative ways to add your mark to your home decor. Alternatively, these DIY monogram letters also make great housewarming gifts for your friends and family. Oh, also, you’ve got nothing to worry about because all of the following projects come together with step by step instructions that will guide you along the way. Enjoy!
1. Add rustic style to your space with a little burlap
2. Button Monogrammed Pillow
3. DIY Marquee Letter Holiday Sign
4. Monogrammed Clothespin Wreath
5. Fresh flowers don’t need to live in a vase. Be bold and hang them on the wall.
6. Stick-Covered DIY Monogram Letters
7. Moss Letter
8. Monogrammed Pine Cone Wreath
9. Scripted Font Monogrammed Wreath
10. Sheet Music Monogram
11. Alter a book to your monogram and impress all your friends
12. Monogrammed Coasters
13. West Elm Monogrammed Towels
14. Chalkboard Letter Monogram
15. Declare the lavatory as your own with a monogrammed soap bottle
Post Source: http://www.architectureartdesigns.com/15-chic-diy-monogram-letters-to-add-to-your-home-decor/