Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us…
When designing a functional kitchen, the ‘working triangle’ should be kept in mind – that is, the distance between your sink, stove and fridge. An L-shaped kitchen lends itself perfectly to this triangular tip, being two sides of a triangle to begin with. An L-shaped layout works best in small and medium sized spaces, which fly closer to the work triangle efficiency guideline of spreading workstations at no more than 1200mm apart. A great kitchen is not all about rules though, it’s equally about how that space feels and inspires you to create fabulous food. This collection brings ideas for cabinet placement, shelving designs, statement backsplashes, eating areas and more.
- Visualizer: Serj Fedin, Serj Kondratskyi & Yevhen Zahorodnii
- Visualizer: Daria Ozhyhanova & Denys Kozak
50 Wonderful One Wall Kitchens And Tips You Can Use From Them
50 Stunning Modern Kitchen Island Designs
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Post Source: http://www.home-designing.com/l-shaped-kitchen-layout-design-ideas-tips-pictures
- 50 Wonderful One Wall Kitchens And Tips You Can Use…
- 50 Gorgeous Galley Kitchens And Tips You Can Use From Them
- 33 Gorgeous Green Kitchens And Ways To Accessorize Them
- Before and After: A Dreamy New Kitchen For a New Year
- 50 Splendid Small Kitchens And Ideas You Can Use From Them
- Kitchen Backsplash Ideas – Easy to Clean