Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us…
Think rustic, and you might imagine a wooden ski lodge or historic, half-timbered home. Rustic design doesn’t have to involve chunky, dark timber, thick lines or even a roaring fire. Keeping weathered wood, hand-stitched fabrics and a cosy frame in mind, rustic designs create a feeling of warmth and love, evoking the phrase ‘the home is where the heart is’. Re-use old furniture, rummage around the antiques in your local market and avoid the over-polished look, with our detailed guide on how to create – and find pieces for – your own rustic living room.
- Visualizer: Mihail Scherbak & Timothy Kalakutsky
Recommended Reading: Rustic Bedrooms: Guide And Inspiration For Designing Them
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Post Source: http://www.home-designing.com/rustic-living-room-design-guide-photos-inspiration
- Guide & Inspiration For Designing Them
- 40 Grey Living Rooms That Help Your Lounge Look…
- 50 Modern Living Rooms That Act As Your Home’s…
- Detailed Guide on Designing A Mid-Century Modern Living Room
- White Walls and Exposed Brick Go Minimalist in This…
- Two Examples Of Industrial Modern Rustic Interior Design