Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us…
A u-shaped kitchen is a highly coveted layout for a househunter since they offer so much space for cabinetry. The u-shaped layout places units around the cook on three sides with the top of the ‘u’ left open for a doorway or an open plan living room. U-shaped kitchens can be combined with dining areas or even a kitchen island if the width of the room allows. An open plan room often presents the opportunity to make one arm of the ‘u’ into a peninsula that can be accessed from both sides, such as for use as a breakfast bar or as a dual sided storage volume. Find all this and more in this inspirational gallery.
- Visualizer: Julian Malik & Magdalena Tutak-Malik
50 Cool Kitchen Gadgets That Would Make Your Life Easier
40 Captivating Kitchen Bar Stools For Any Type Of Decor
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Post Source: http://www.home-designing.com/u-shaped-kitchen-design-ideas-inspiration-tips-photos
- 50 Gorgeous Galley Kitchens And Tips You Can Use From Them
- 50 Lovely L-Shaped Kitchen Designs & Tips You…
- 50 Wonderful One Wall Kitchens And Tips You Can Use…
- Before & After: A Remodeled Galley Kitchen Opens Up
- 50 Splendid Small Kitchens And Ideas You Can Use From Them
- 51 Inspirational Pink Kitchens With Tips &…